IIMC Hospital
 
Home | Staff & Services | Departments | FAQs | Photo Gallery | Contact

A project of IIMC-Trust

  Our Mission

The mission of Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in our communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.

  Our Vision

Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital seeks excellence in all endeavors, aspiring to provide premier services to a diverse patient population and to nurture an environment in which health care professionals and staff can learn and thrive

  Our Values

The values that guide Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital in pursuit of our mission are:

  • To provide exceptional care to patients and their families
  • To acknowledge the dignity and individuality of every patient and staff member
  • To respect patient privacy and confidentiality
  • To communicate openly and effectively with patients and staff
  • To maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct
  • To foster teamwork and accountability at all levels
  • To promote ongoing evaluation and performance improvement
  • To build upon efficient and prudent management practices to ensure financial well-being and responsibility
 
 
Home

A progressive and quality conscious health care institution having a constellation of competent consultants, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and comfortable treatment facilities which make Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital a centre of excellence in Islamabad.

IIMC Hospital was established in 1998 as a project of Islamic International Medical College Trust. It is member of an expanding network of renowned institutions of Riphah International University, having 6 educational colleges of diverse disciplines. It carries the distinction of having complete backing of an established teaching college, i.e. the Islamic International Medical College. The presence of senior faculty members of the college as well as the reputed visiting consultants of a wide spectrum of specialties ensures a high standard of comprehensive healthcare services to the patients. Our values include personalized and sympathetic care with quality and safety.

 

  • Approximately 45% of Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital's patients are from Rawalpindi/Islamabad. The remaining 55% come from areas around the city.
  • Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socio-economically and ethnically diverse patient population, with multi-lingual translators available 24 hours a day.
  • Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital, established in 1998, has proven to be an innovative leader in many fields.



Progressive Touch
A progressive and quality conscious health care institution having a constellation of competent consultants, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and comfortable treatment facilities which make Islamic International Medical Complex Hospital a centre of excellence in Islamabad.

IIMC Hospital was established in 1998 as a project of Islamic International Medical College Trust. It is member of an expanding network of renowned institutions of Riphah International University, having 6 educational colleges of diverse disciplines. It carries the distinction of having complete backing of an established teaching college, i.e. the Islamic International Medical College.The presence of senior faculty members of the college as well as the reputed visiting consultants of a wide spectrum of specialties ensures a high standard of comprehensive healthcare services to the patients. Our values include personalized and sympathetic care with quality and safety.

IIMC Hospital has the capacity of 50 beds and a team of dedicated professionals. The Executive Rooms and Private Rooms are equipped with modern facilities and provide best available comfort to our patients, with elegance and homeliness.

The management of IIMC Hospital also promotes fostering mutually beneficial relationship with corporate organizations, multinational companies and government departments to provide affordable healthcare services of excellent quality. At present more than 30 corporate companies and government organizations are on our panel while many more are seeking our membership. For the last three years, there is a growing trend of Health Insurance and all the leading insurance companies have developed partnership in extending health insurance to our population.

 
 
Home | Staff & Services | Departments | FAQs | Photo Gallery | Contact